This page will contain a list of equipment and supplies that we are seeking in addition to the continued donations of rice, dry beans, and powdered milk. Check back periodically, as needs have already changed since the first weeks after the quake and this list will continue to update over time as the nature of the crisis changes.
Updated 23 March 2010
- Dry Beans
- Powdered Milk
- Infant Formula (powdered mix)
- Sports drinks (powdered mix)
- Plastic Tarps
- Nylon Cord
- Tents (all sizes)
- Folding Cots
Medicine (must be sealed and not past the expiration date, otherwise they cannot be shipped)
- If you are a healthcare provider or pharmacy wishing to donate prescription or controlled medications, please email and I will put you in touch with our team's local physician.
- Microscope (for outpatient clinic use)
- OB Equipment (equip a delivery room)
- Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Gyn exam equipment
- in-ear thermometers
- vision charts
- medical droppers
- Solar electrical power generating equipment (kits or components)
- 3 x Heavy duty hand trucks (dollies) in solid condition
- We are in need of some specific furniture to equip a bunkhouse for volunteer medical teams. We are looking to partner with a supplier or wholesaler, and ideally it will be new or refurbished, institutional grade, and able to be disassembled for shipping. If you think you have items that could be of use in this specific project, please contact Josh by email or phone (). Household items will not be accepted at food donation locations.